Full Servo Flexo Printing Machine – Paper/Non-woven Type
A full servo flexo press is a flexo press that does not require gears as part of its operation. The mechanism replaces the gears in traditional flexographic presses with an advanced servo system that allows for more precise control of printing speed and pressure. Because this type of press does not require gears, it provides more efficient and accurate printing than traditional flexo presses, with less associated maintenance costs.
Details about Full Servo Flexo Printing Machine – Paper/Non-woven Type
· Model: CHCI-F Series
· Maximum mechanical speed: 500m/min
· Number of printing colors: 4/6/8
· Rewinding and unwinding diameter: φ800mm
· Ink: water-based ink or solvent ink
· Power supply: voltage 380V. 50 HZ.3PH
· Substrate range: plastic film, paper, non-woven fabric.