In the process of operating the slitting machine, from starting up to stopping, and then to maintenance, it seems simple, but in fact “hidden mystery”. Operating in accordance with the operating procedures can help companies reduce the probability of accidents and ensure operational safety.
A. Turn on the slitter
1. Turn on the electrical isolation switch (set in front of the electrical control cabinet), press the EMERCENCY STOP RESET and READY TO RUN buttons, turn on the MACHINE to RUN (on the main console) and check the voltage (380V), and check whether the current is correct and stable.
2. Turn on the power switch of the hydraulic system (set on the main hydraulic drive frame), and check whether the oil level of the main hydraulic drive system and the pressure gauge display are correct and stable.
3. Open the pneumatic shut-off valve (set on the intake pipe under the pneumatic control cabinet) and check whether the air pressure is correct and stable.
B. Setting control
1. Set the slitting menu according to the film type, thickness, length, width, etc. arranged in the slitting plan.
2. Extract the corresponding film files.
3. Set the rewinding length and width of the corresponding specification film.
4. Select the corresponding winding station, adjust the roller arm and roller, and install the paper core of the corresponding specification.
C. Loading, piercing and joining the film
1. Feeding: according to the requirements of the slitting plan, in accordance with the driving operation rules, according to the actual situation, the corresponding parent roll is hoisted on the aging rack, and the direction is selected according to the corona surface inside and outside, and placed on the unwinding rack of the slitting machine, and used The control button clamps the steel core and leaves the steel core support arm and driving.
2. Film piercing: When there is no film on the slitting machine, the film must be pierced. Using the slitting machine film threading device and function keys, tie one end of the original film to the eyelet of the film threading chain and activate the film threading button to distribute the film evenly on the rollers along the slitting process.
3. Film splicing: When there is film on the slitting machine and the roll joint is changed, use the vacuum film splicing table, first start the film splicing table to the working position, manually flatten the film on the first traction roller of the slitting machine and start the upper vacuum pump Suction the film so that the film is smoothly absorbed on the film splicing table, paste the double-sided tape and cut off the excess film under the tape, flatten the film on the unwinding rack and start the lower vacuum pump to make the film absorb smoothly, remove the tape Put the paper layer and level the adhesive film, the joints should be neat and wrinkle-free, then turn off the upper and lower vacuum pumps, and open the film splicing table to the non-working position.
D. Start and run
1. Change the specifications, put the paper core on the inner and outer winding arms, and notify all personnel to leave the machine and prepare for operation when the press roller is in the ready state for operation.
2. Set the ANTI-STAIC BARS on the main console to AUTO, turn on READY TO RUN, and start MACHINE RUN to run.
E. Slitting control
During the slitting operation, carefully monitor and observe the slitting effect, and adjust and control the slitting speed, unwinding tension, contact pressure, curved rollers, edge material traction rollers, edge guides, etc. appropriately.
1. When the inner and outer ends of the rewinding machine stops running, use the film unloading button to put the film on the prepared unloading trolley, cut the film and paste the film roll with sealing glue.
2. Use the chuck release button to loosen the chuck and check whether the paper core of each film roll leaves the paper core. If one end is still stuck on the paper core, manually unload the film roll.
3. Make sure that after all the films leave the chuck and put on the trolley, use the film loading button to raise the winding arm, install the corresponding paper core, and attach the film neatly to the paper core for the next slitting.
G. The slitting machine shuts down
1. When the film roll reaches the set length, the equipment will stop automatically.
2. During the operation of the equipment, press MACHINE STOP to stop as required.
3. When you need to stop quickly, press the MACHINE STOP key for more than 2S.
4. When there is an emergency such as equipment or human accident, press EMERGENCY STOP to stop the emergency.
H. Matters needing attention
1. Ensure that the voltage, current and hydraulic pressure are correct and stable before starting.
2. Before the equipment is ready for operation, all personnel must be notified to leave the equipment to ensure personal safety before it can be started and operated.
3. When the slitter is running, do not touch the film roll or roll core with your hands, so as not to get your hands involved and cause personal injury.
4. During the operation, avoid scratching or cutting each roller core with a knife or hard object.